|Master of Arts / Science > Sociology >|
"Sociology" / Master of Arts
FsB vom 17.12.2012 mit Änderungen vom 17.03.2014 und 30.11.2018
Profiles and modules
Profiles General Profile
Profiles Sociology of Work and Economics
Profiles Organizational Sociology
Profiles Political Sociology
Profiles Social Structures and Social Inequality
Profiles Sociology of the Global World
Profiles Sociological Methods
Profiles Sociological Theory
- LP is the short form for credit points.
- The figures in this column are the specialist semesters in which it is recommended to start the module. Depending on the individual study schedule, entirely different courses of study are possible and advisable.
- Explanations on mandatory option: "Mandatory" means: This module is mandatory for the course of the studies; "Optional obligation" means: This module belongs to a number of modules available for selection under certain circumstances. This is more precisely regulated by the "Subject-related regulations" (see menu on right-hand side; to appear shortly).
- Number of study requirements
- Number of examinations with grades
- Not specified
- Keine Angabe
Older versions of subject-specific regulations