• Haß Frank: Unterricht aktuell. Inklusion im Englischunterricht, November 2015
• Lundeen, C., Lundeen, D. Effectiveness of mainstreaming with collaborative
teaching. Paper Annual Convention of American Speech Language Hearing
Association, nov. 1993
• McDonnel, J., Mathot-Buckner, C., Thorson, N., Fister, S. Supporting the inclusion of
students with moderate and severe disabilities in junior high school education
classes. Education and Treatment of Children, may 2001, Vol 24.
• Rice, D., Zigmond, N. Co-teaching in secondary schools: teachers reports of
developments in Australian and American classrooms. Learning disability Research
& Practice, 2000, Vol 15.
• Rogan, J., LaJeunesse, C. Facilitating inclusion: the role of learning strategies to
support secondary students with special needs. Preventing School Failure, Spring
1995, Vol 39.
• Tralli, R., Colombo, B. The strategies intervention model: a model for supported
inclusion at secondary level. Remedial & Special Education, july 1996, Vol 17.
• Weigel Murawski, M., Lee Swanson, H. A meta analysis of co-teaching research.
Remedial and Special Education, sep./oct. 2001, Vol 22.