Regular class participation and expectation that students attend at least 80% of the lessons.
Every week there will be a text and a video which students are required to read / watch and prepare notes regarding their opinions and ideas. Students will present their notes on this text and this video to a small group during the following class.
Further requirements include:
- Regular class participation - in class and on Lernraum.
- A collection of weekly videos to watch and texts to read which students will discuss on forums
- Weekly forum writing (Facebook style discussions with your classmates)
- Note: The Forums are for discussion of videos, texts and also your thoughts and experiences related to the week's topic
- Pronunciation/ speaking assignments to practice throughout the semester.
- One writing assignment describing an experience you had which will be used as a speaking exercise in class
- One presentation video which students will prepare and record on their Smartphone and post on Lernraum
More detailed information on the scope, duration and requirements will be provided to participants at the beginning of the course.