Herr Prof. Dr. Stavros Skopeteas: Kontakt
- 23-LIN-BaLin1 Einführung Linguistik
- 23-LIN-BaLin2 Linguistik Basis 1
- 23-LIN-BaLinS1 Grundlagenmodul für das Profil "Sprache"
- 23-LIN-BaLinS2 Vertiefungsmodul für das Modul "Sprache"
- 23-LIN-BaLinS3 Abschlussmodul für das Profil "Sprache"
- 23-LIN-MaTY Language Typology and Language Comparison / Lingüística comparada y tipología de idiomas
Stavros Skopeteas studied linguistics at the University of Athens and received his Ph.D. in general linguistics at the University of Erfurt in 2002. Since 2003, he was a member of the Collaborative Research Institute 632 “Information Structure” at the University of Potsdam, where he received the Venia legendi in general linguistics in 2010. In the summer term 2010 he was engaged as a temporary professor of General Linguistics at the University of Tübingen. Since December 2010, he is a professor of general linguistics at the University of Bielefeld.