Third Interdisciplinary Dialogue
On Wednesday, 4 July 2018, the third Interdisciplinary Dialogue takes place at the BGHS. The topic will be: Inclusion and Exclusion: Historical and Sociological Perspectives on Premodern Societies, the Law, and Organizations.
The title is related to this year's Annual Seminar to the topic Grappling with the Global: The Challenge of Boundaries in History and Sociology.
- Prof. Dr. Franz-Josef Arlinghaus, Professor of History
- Prof. Dr. Alfons Bora, Professor of Sociology
- Prof. Dr. Antje Flüchter, Professor of History
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Kühl, Professor of Sociology
- Chair: Prof. Dr. Thomas Welskopp, stellv. Direktor der BGHS
The BGHS cordially invites all doctoral researchers, international guests, and all faculty of the Department of History and the Faculty of Sociology. The discussion will be in English.
For further information about the First Interdisciplinary Dialogue an the Annual Seminar 2018, please see: